HidroAtlântico is an engineering consulting company operating since 2007
Areas of activity
- Engineering Design and Project Management;
- Project Management
- Real Estate & Facilities Management.
- Systems Operation
- Urban hydraulics and Hydraulic resources
Where are we
Having started its activity in the Azores, HidroAtlântico now has presence in the continent (Portugal) as well as in Angola, Cape Verde, Brazil and Equatorial Guinea.
Construction of new presmisses for the Calheta Primary School (EBS) – São Jorge island
Adaptation of the former Marie d’Anjou Canning Factory to new facilities at the Francisco Lacerda Museum, Calheta de São Jorge
Guaranteed Accessibility for People with Reduced Mobility at Campo Grande Station on the Yellow and Green Lines of the Metropolitano de Lisboa, EPE
Requalification of the Alhos Vedros Riverfront – Parque da Caldeira
Malabo hospital with 300 beds
Repair and reinforcement of the coastline in the path of the lighthouse – Prainha de S. Roque – Pico, Azores.
Rehabilitation and optimization of the Lagoon Carvão
Requalification of the Capelinhos Lighthouse – Interpretati on Center – Faial Island, Azores
Contribute to the execution of sustainable real estate projects that promoting sustainability development environment and quality of life.
Engineering Studies and Projects
Coordination, verification, analysis, design review, based projects and licensing
Supervision of Contracts and Construction Works
Advising the owner of Work, management systems, information and communication, planning control, deadlines and costs.
Health and Safety Coordination
Safety coordination and Health and Safety Plan in Design and construction stage.
Urban water, sanitation and public lighting, transport and waste services
Management, Maintenance and Operation
Urban water, sanitation and public lighting, buildings and waste services
Climate change, decarbonisation, digitization, water efficiency, energy efficiency and energy transition
- Urban hydraulics
- Marine and river hydraulics
- Water Treatment Plants
- Environment and Waste
- Public and Private Buildings
- Roads and highways
- Bridges and works of art
- Energy, production and transport
HidroAtlântico must be associated by our Clients to our Entrepreneurial vision of engineering of the future, based on:
- innovative processes,
- industry best practices
- Custom solutions
- optimization of the CAPEX – OPEX balance (investment costs vs operation expenditures).
- A relationship of trust with the client.
Our employees are experienced technicians and professionals in the following fields:
Engineering and Planning
- Sanitary and Effluent Treatment
- Structures and Foundations
- Geotechnical and Geological
- Transport and Roads
- Bridges and Works of Art
- Electricity and telecommunications
- Telegraph Management
- Water Management Plans
- Sanitation Management Plans
- Waste Management Plans
- Public Electricity and Lighting Master Plans
- Transportation Management Plans
- Infrastructure Management Plans
- Bridges and Works of Art
- Urban Plans
- Building architecture
- Interior architecture
- Economic feasibility studies
- Project finance
- Public-private partnership
Here you can view and download the Presentation of HidroAtlântico in pdf format.